- Supplement Facts
- Usage Guide
Bio.Me Prebio GOS is a soluble prebiotic fibre targeted towards increasing Bifidobacterium and lactobacilli, and thus, the overall composition of the gut microbiome.
Increasing Bifidobacterium and lactobacilli may:
– Have immunomodulatory effects, increasing SIgA
– Help reduce risk of allergy development in infants
– Increase mineral absorption, especially iron, calcium and magnesium
– Increase SCFA production and protect the epithelial cells of the gut
– Regulate stool consistency, bloating and flatulence
Great source of prebiotic fibre
A convenient source of galactosyl lactose, which is a prebiotic soluble fibre derived from cow’s milk
Rebalances the gut
Selectively feeds Bifidobacterium and lactobacilli to rebalance the gut microbiome and provide metabolites that are important for the gut barrier
GOS has been studied extensively in relation to IBS, SIBO and allergies
Suitable for those breastfeeding, pregnant or with existing bowel symptoms
Dissolves in water with a subtle sweet flavour and can be used in individuals with existing bowel symptoms, as well as during pregnancy and breastfeeding
Mix 2g (0.5tsp) daily into 200ml of water or other beverage of choice. Stir and take an empty stomach.
If new to taking this product, it is advisable to start with 1g dosage and slowly increase to 2g dosage to prevent abdominal discomfort.