Immune Intensive provides a powerful dose of 5 essential immune support nutrients. This unique liquid supplement is emulsified for optimal absorption.
Each ingredient plays a specific and targeted role to support your immune system:
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin D
- Vitamin K
Immune Intensive is formulated as an easy-to-take, bioavailable liquid. The nutrients are emulsified and micellized using non-GMO sunflower lecithin, which may increase your body's ability to absorb them.
The convenient bottle makes it easy to travel and take on the go. Start school, work, or a vacation with the confidence and tools you need to support a healthy immune system!
✓ We're Here To Help! 0345 60 61 301 Mon-Fri (10am-4pm)
✓ FREE UK SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS OVER £30!
✓ 5* Reviews Our Customers Love Us!
✓ Same Day shipping on orders placed before 1pm
- Vitamin A - Plays significant roles in respiratory and lung health, normal inflammatory signalling, and healthy immune system defences.
- Vitamin C - Supports healthy histamine regulation, inflammatory responses, immune system defences, and respiratory health.
- Vitamin D - Plays important roles in cells that control the immune system.
- Zinc - Supports the healthy and normal functioning of cells that regulate immunity, inflammatory signalling, and oxidative stress.
- Vitamin K - Anytime you consume supplemental vitamin D, you should ensure adequate vitamin K levels to promote healthy calcium regulation. Vitamin K has been shown to support normal calcium balance when taking vitamin D. It also plays important roles in modulating normal immune cell function. For a pure vitamin D and K product, check out our best-selling Optimal Vitamin D3+K2 Drops.
Shake lightly before each use. Take 1 tsp (5 ml) by mouth and swallow. Always take with food or after a recent meal to prevent nausea from the zinc. Use as directed by your healthcare professional.
Children and pregnant or lactating women should consult their healthcare practitioner prior to use. Do not use if tamper seal is damaged. Avoid if allergic to any ingredient. Do not exceed 5,000 IU intake per day of preformed vitamin A. Evaluate total vitamin K intake from food and supplements if you are taking blood-thinning medications. Consult a healthcare professional prior to use if you are taking any medications or if you are undergoing treatment for any medical condition.
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight and out of reach by children. For maximum potency, after opening; refrigerate and use within 45 days.
Allergy & Diet Information
- Immune Intensive is suitable for vegetarians
- Immune Intensive is free of milk, egg, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, soy, gluten, GMOs, artificial colours, artificial flavours, and artificial preservatives
- Immune Intensive meets or exceeds cGMP Quality Standards