Optimal DHA softgels from Seeking Health contain 676 mg of concentrated and readily absorbed DHA and 118 mg of EPA per single softgel serving. This highly absorbable monoglyceride fish oil has been shown to provide better absorption than other fish oils.
✓ We're Here To Help! 0345 60 61 301 Mon-Fri (10am-4pm)
✓ FREE UK SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS OVER £30!
✓ 5* Reviews Our Customers Love Us!
✓ Same Day shipping on orders placed before 1pm
The two most well-researched omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFAs) are docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA). DHA forms essential structural components within the central nervous system, while EPA plays important roles in supporting a healthy cardiovascular system. DHA is the most abundant structural fatty acid in the eyes, brain, and central nervous system and plays important roles in their normal development.
DHA also plays vital roles in foetal and infant eye, brain, and cognitive health and development. During pregnancy, DHA is transferred from mother to foetus, especially during the last trimester, and after birth via breast milk. DHA-supplemented and breastfed infants score significantly higher on mental, psychomotor, visual, developmental, vocabulary, and IQ tests later in life.
Levels of DHA decline with aging and supplementation with DHA may help to support healthy cognition, including memory and vocabulary. Studies have also shown that having higher levels of DHA supports a healthy inflammatory process, normal blood pressure, maintenance of healthy lipid (cholesterol) levels, normal resistance to oxidative stress, as well as contributing to the overall health of the nervous system, cardiovascular system, immune system, brain, eyes, and healthy metabolism.
Optimal DHA helps to support:
- Healthy brain and eye health and development in babies
- Healthy cognition and brain health
- A healthy cardiovascular system
- A healthy immune system
- A normal inflammatory response
- A healthy nervous system
- Healthy eyes and retinas
- Normal metabolism
Optimal DHA Highlights:
- Patented MaxSimil® DHA monoglyceride fish oil. This highly absorbable fish oil is in the monoglyceride form which has been shown to provide better absorption than other types of fish oil such as ethyl ester fish oils.
- IFOS five-star certified. Optimal DHA is certified by IFOS (International Fish Oil Standards) which tests products for the highest quality, safety, and purity standards in the world. IFOS certifies that the amount of omega-3 in the product matches the label, that the fish oil has not gone bad (oxidized), and that the product contains the lowest levels of contaminants.
- The total omega-3 fatty acid content of Optimal DHA is 806 mg per single softgel serving. The source of fish oil comes from anchovies, sardines, and/or mackerel. The amount of DHA per softgel is 676 mg. The amount of EPA per serving is 118 mg.
- The gelatine softgel capsule is made from fish gelatine and is GRAS-certified.
Allergy & Diet Information
- Optimal DHA capsules are free of wheat, gluten, corn, yeast, soy protein, dairy products, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, egg, ingredients derived from GMOs, artificial colours, artificial sweeteners, and artificial preservatives.
- Optimal DHA meets or exceeds cGMP Quality Standards.
Looking for more omega-3 support?
- Optimal Fish Oil softgels provide nearly a gram of combined EPA and DHA per softgel, with more than 70% of the omega-3s in the natural triglyceride-bound form to facilitate optimal bioavailability and benefit.*
- Optimal PC softgels and Optimal PC Liquid provide phospholipids to help support healthy cognitive function, cellular membranes, and liver and muscle tissues*
Take one softgel daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use. Individuals taking medication should discuss potential interactions with their healthcare practitioner. Do not use if tamper seal is damaged.
Keep closed in a cool, dry place out of reach of children.