- Product Description
- Usage Guide
Optimal GI capsules by Seeking Health provide a powerful blend of nutrients and herbs designed to support digestive and gastrointestinal health, in an easy-to-swallow capsule.
MFG 05/2019 Expected expiry end 05/2021
Details & Benefits
Optimal GI capsules by Seeking Health provide a powerful blend of pure nutrients in a convenient capsule to support digestive and gastrointestinal health. Nutrients and herbs act in synergy to support optimal gastrointestinal function, a vital part of maintaining a healthy immune system and overall wellness.*
Optimal GI capsules are a mirror-image of our best-selling Optimal GI powder with two main differences:
- Optimal GI capsules are free of L-glutamine. Many understand the importance of L-glutamine for nourishing the small intestinal cells, but are unable to tolerate it.
- Optimal GI capsules provide half the potency of Optimal GI Powder, with the serving size of five capsules being the equivalent of 1/2 scoop of Optimal GI Powder.
Optimal GI includes a full spectrum of ingredients that support healthy mucous membranes and connective tissues in the GI tract to help support healthy bowel motility, an effective gut barrier, tissue strength, waste elimination, and digestive comfort. Key components include herbs known for their natural soothing and strengthening effects, specialized amino acids, and antioxidants to support normal detoxification pathways.*
The targeted ingredients found in Optimal GI Capsules are designed to provide the following benefits and actions:
- Zinc L-Carnosine supports normal protection of the small intestine lining and the body's natural defences against bacteria in the stomach lining.
- Molybdenum Glycinate Chelate is an essential trace mineral found in the bones, liver and kidneys. Molybdenum was added to this formula for its biochemical role in the waste production process that occurs in the kidneys as an important step in the digestive process to isolate the nutrients needed from waste products of normal metabolism. Molybdenum may also help to minimize the potential side effects of MSM.
- N-Acetyl-D-Glucosamine helps to support healthy and the body's normal protection against pathogenic bacteria and healthy GI barrier function.
- Citrus Fibre (pectin) is a natural fruit fibre that may help to support normal waste elimination and bowel regularity.
- Cat's Claw is a traditional herb that has been used for centuries to support digestive health and helps to support a healthy inflammatory response in the GI tract.
- Stinging Nettle Extract and Quercetin are added to help support normal histamine release.
- Marshmallow Root can help to support a healthy histamine response.
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) is a highly beneficial compound that provides sulfur to local connective tissues in the digestive tract. It may also help to support healthy detoxification and inflammatory processes.
- Deglycyrrhizinated Licorice Extract, Aloe Vera, and Slippery Elm are traditional herbs used to support healthy mucous membranes and to help soothe and protect the intestinal tract.
- Turmeric (95% curcuminoids) supports healthy inflammatory responses and immune system activity.
- Milk Thistle Extract contains the active ingredient silymarin, a powerful liver antioxidant which may help to support normal functions of the liver, and helping to process compounds produced by GI inflammation and unhealthy microbes.
- Glucoraphanin from broccoli extract supports the normal metabolism of reactive oxygen species, such as hydrogen peroxide and superoxide.
- Superoxide Dismutase helps to support antioxidant activity and oxidative stress by supporting normal detoxification pathways.