Oradix Glutathione 1.5 (1,500mg reduced glutathione) suppositories
- Tab 1
- Tab 2
Reduced (active) Glutathione, 1,500mg per cocoa butter suppository (15 suppositories per box) “High blood levels of glutathione predict good health as you age and long life. Low levels predict early disease and death.” – Jean Carper: Stop Aging Now! Glutathione is the most important, natural, master detoxifier, immune system enhancer, and the body’s main antioxidant, protecting our cells in health and in sickness. Due to the circadian rhythm, the need for glutathione is the highest overnight when the body focuses on detoxification and rebuilding.
Dosage The recommended therapy is a minimum of three boxes of Glutathione 1.5™ for a profound effect (or in another words, 45 Glutathione suppositories, found in the suggested three boxes). The total number of rectal suppositories required depends on your toxicity level, your Glutathione level and your health goals (Parkinson’s, viral infection, cancer, old age, etc.). Learn more about your toxic load with a Hair Toxic Analysis (Hair Test), a Quick Toxic Test or with the “before and after” Urine challenge Tests. A full Glutathione 1.5TM rectal suppository over the first two weeks is recommended every other evening at bedtime, after a bowel movement, and every evening afterwards, or as recommended by your doctor.
Maintenance: use one, full suppository weekly.
Glutathione 1.5™ raises the bar among all Glutathione products for efficiency, systemic delivery and safety. Normally glutathione, the body’s most powerful protector, is recycled in the body with the help of all antioxidants. Glutathione is paramount for a well-functioning immune system, replenishes cellular antioxidant defenses, contributes to synthesis and repair of DNA and helps detoxify the broadest range of toxins. Glutathione levels are significantly lower in chronic disease patients, suggesting either that glutathione deficiency contributes to the disease, or, more likely, that chronic diseases use high levels of protective glutathione. Supplementation with glutathione could be expected to alleviate infections, inflammations, and much of the cellular toxicity and oxidative stress that contributes to diseases.
Suppositories provide similar results to IV methods of administration (achieving about 70% to 80% absorption rate compared to IV) since the ingredients in the suppository are absorbed by the wall of the rectum and carried straight into the systemic circulation (circumventing the entero-hepatic portal system where ingredients are broken down in the liver). Rectal absorption could be also compared to transdermal (through the skin) absorption due to the anatomy of the rectum that is part of the skin. Keep out of reach of children. Refrigerate for longer shelf life. Never freeze.
How to Use Glutathione 1.5™
- it is recommended to eat your dinner and drink a glass of water two to three hours before your bedtime
- empty your bowels before inserting the suppository
- remove the plastic wrapping from one suppository
- moisten the suppository or put some cream (cocoa oil) to the tip of the suppository for easier insertion
- insert it gently into the rectum past the sphincter muscles with your finger (use a “sandwich bag” for cleaner insertion)
- try not to empty your bowels overnight (or for a few hours)
- take StopReabsorb™ bowel cleanse capsules an hour earlie to stop the reabsorption of toxins from the colon
- raise your own Glutathione production with extra N-Acetyl-Cysteine, Methionine, Melatonine, Glutamine, Lipoic acid, Silymarine, Whey proteins, Vitamin B complex, Vitamin C and E, (and selenium, magnesium, and zinc)
- preferably eat organic, non-GMO, and 50% raw food
- try to reduce/avoid EMF (Electro Magnetic Field) radiation to increase the rate of metal excretion from your body(!)
- do daily high intensity, intermittent bouts of exercises to improve blood and lymph circulation (and spike your HGH levels). Ideally, these high-intensity interval trainings consist a total of 10 minutes of very intense exertion (swimming, sprinting, jumping) with short recovery periods in between – reduce your calorie intake or fast a day or two per week to open up your fat cells to release more (fat soluble) toxins.