Prenatal Essentials Methyl Free is a concise, yet powerful prenatal multivitamin that contains no methylated nutrients to support those who are sensitive to them. This formula is perfect for those who do not need a comprehensive prenatal vitamin, such as our Optimal Prenatal, and just want the basic nutrients that are needed for a healthy pregnancy, and nothing more. Women love that in only two capsules per day, they can have their prenatal bases covered!*
Prenatal Essentials Methyl Free is a synergistic prenatal vitamin that helps the body to grow and develop a healthy foetus. Its bioavailable vitamins and minerals support:
- Genetic development
- Brain development
- Bone growth and development
- Healthy immune system
The following key nutrients make this the perfect prenatal multivitamin to support your healthy pregnancy:
- Folate - Contains bioavailable, non-methylated folate in the form of folinic acid. This form supports optimal methylation processes and genetic development while still being suitable for those sensitive to methyl groups. You'll never see man-made folic acid in any of our Seeking Health products because it can actually block folate absorption!*
- Vitamin B12 - Folate needs vitamin B12 to properly transport methyl groups through the methionine cycle. The forms of B12 contained in this formula can convert to methylcobalamin in the body and are provided as hydroxocobalamin and adenosylcobalamin.*
- Vitamin A - Needed for adequate vision, mucus membranes, and immune support. Vitamin A is provided as both the precursor to vitamin A, beta carotene, and as the bioavailable form, retinyl palmitate to support those who may have trouble converting beta carotene into its active form.*
- Vitamin B6 - Supports healthy digestion and stomach comfort for occasional nausea, and is provided in this formula as its active form, P-5-P.*
- Lutein and zeaxanthin - Derived from Tagetes erecta L. flower extract for your baby's optimal eye and vision development.*
- Chelated minerals - Calcium, magnesium, and potassium are included in forms that the body recognizes and utilizes for optimal absorption.*
- Free of iron - Iron competes with calcium absorption and many women do not need to supplement with it. If you need iron, consider our Optimal Iron Chewable and consume 2 hours separately from your Prenatal Essentials formula for optimal absorption.
- Free from methyl donors - To support those sensitive to methyl groups, this product is free from methylated B12, methylated folate and other methyl donors.
Take two capsules daily, with a meal, or use as directed by your healthcare professional. Do not take within 5 hours of bedtime as it may interfere with sleep. Dr. Ben Lynch suggests taking 1 capsule with breakfast and 1 capsule with lunch for more consistent nutrition throughout your day. He always recommends following the Pulse Method as outlined in his national bestselling book, Dirty Genes, to find the optimal dose for you.
Allergy & Diet Information
- Prenatal Essentials is suitable for vegetarians
- Prenatal Essentials is free of milk, egg, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, soy, gluten, GMOs, artificial colors, artificial flavours
- Prenatal Essentials meets or exceeds cGMP Quality Standards
Consult healthcare professional prior to use. Do not use if tamper seal is damaged.
Your body naturally produces glutathione. Dr. Ben Lynch recommends starting out small and increasing your dosage only as needed. Dr. Lynch recommends following the Pulse Method as outlined in his national bestselling book, Dirty Genes.*
Keep closed in a cool, dry place out of reach by children.
Glutathione can raise glutamate levels in the brain in some sensitive individuals.
When taking Prenatal Essentials, consider these complementary products as recommended by Dr. Ben Lynch:
- Optimal DHA - Omega-3s are essential for healthy inflammatory processes and healthy brain development of the fetus. EPA and DHA are difficult to obtain from diet if you are trying to avoid the heavy metals and toxins found in fish.* This product is an IFOS certified fish oil concentrate, ensuring that it's extremely clean and pure.
- ProBiota HistaminX - A probiotic without strains that are known to produce histamine, to support a balanced microflora and gut health during pregnancy.*
- Optimal Electrolyte - Hydration is a must during pregnancy to support the absorption of nutrients into the cell, and to support lost electrolytes that occur during cell division.*
- Optimal Iron Chewable - If iron supplementation is recommended by your health professional, consider this delicious chewable iron with added vitamin C for optimal iron absorption.*
- Optimal PC - Contains phosphatidylcholine for healthy choline levels, which is an essential nutrient during pregnancy for healthy brain and neural tube development.*
- Optimal Vitamin D Drops - Incredibly important for healthy calcium absorption and a healthy immune system. This is a pure vitamin D in an olive oil base for optimal absorption with no fillers, sweeteners, or preservatives.*
- Optimal Liposomal Vitamin C - Potent antioxidant support in an optimally-absorbing fatty liquid for a healthy immune system and healthy inflammatory processes.*