Histamine Block Plus is a comprehensive formula containing seven essential nutrient cofactors plus powerful antioxidants to support total histamine metabolism in each and every cell.
Too much histamine in your body can contribute to symptoms such as flushing, runny nose, sleep difficulties, and/or headaches. These pesky symptoms can be the result of slowed enzyme activity in your histamine pathway. While DAO is the main enzyme responsible for breaking down food-derived histamine in your gut, other enzymes also play critical roles in metabolizing histamine produced in your body. To support your entire histamine pathway, Dr. Ben Lynch formulated one of the first and only products including the specific nutrients your histamine enzymes need to function.
✓ We're Here To Help! 0345 60 61 301 Mon-Fri (10am-4pm)
✓ FREE UK SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS OVER £30!
✓ 5* Reviews Our Customers Love Us!
✓ Same Day shipping on orders placed before 1pm
Toxic by-products are created when histamine is metabolized, such as ammonia, hydrogen peroxide, and acetaldehyde that can cause side effects and cell damage. Histamine Block also contains nutrient cofactors to support the normal breakdown of these toxic by-products.
Histamine Block Plus is a synergistic blend of nutrients designed to support the normal breakdown of histamine through multiple enzymatic processes, as well as neutralizing the toxic by-products of histamine, using key nutrients:
- DAO - Contains 5,000 HDU of a patented DAO, a major enzyme responsible for breaking down histamine
- Copper - A nutrient cofactor for the DAO enzyme
- SAMe - A nutrient cofactor for the HNMT enzyme, another major enzyme involved in histamine breakdown
- Alpha Keto-Glutarate - Supports the normal breakdown of ammonia, which is a toxic by-product of histamine metabolism
- Riboflavin - A nutrient cofactor for the MAOA and MAOB enzymes, which aid in neutralizing histamine toxic by-products
- Zinc and Vitamin B3 - Nutrient cofactors for the ALDH enzyme family, which help to break down acetaldehyde, a toxic by-product of histamine metabolism
These key nutrients plus other powerful ingredients create the perfect support to your histamine intolerance protocol. Finally, you can experience a healthy response to histamine!
Allergy and Diet Information
- Histamine Block Plus is NOT suitable for vegans or vegetarians, as it contains porcine-derived ingredients.
- Histamine Block Plus is free of milk, egg, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, soy, gluten, GMOs, artificial colours, artificial flavours, and artificial preservatives.
- Histamine Block Plus meets or exceeds cGMP Quality Standards.
When taking Histamine Block Plus, consider these complementary products as recommended by Dr. Ben Lynch:
- ProBiota HistaminX - A probiotic formulated to exclude strains known to produce histamine to support a balanced microflora and gut health response to histamine ingestion.
- HistaminX - A bioflavonoid-based formula that supports healthy histamine release and healthy immune system responses. This makes a great pair to Histamine Block Plus!
- Optimal Electrolyte - Electrolytes are key for hydration and for supporting the absorption of nutrients into cells, as well as supporting lost electrolytes that occur during cell division.
- Optimal PC - Contains phosphatidylcholine, a nutrient used to build cell walls and support normal histamine release and regulation.
- Optimal Liposomal Vitamin C - Vitamin C is needed for optimal histamine response and DAO production. This optimally-absorbed vitamin C formula is one of our best sellers.
Take 2 capsules no more than 15 minutes before the consumption of histamine-rich foods, or use as directed by your healthcare professional.
Consult your healthcare professional before use, especially if you are pregnant or nursing. Keep out of reach of children. Contains ingredient derived from porcine (pig). Avoid if allergic to pork or any other ingredient. Histamine Block is NOT EFFECTIVE for symptoms of immune-related food allergies, such as peanuts, shellfish, etc., or for gluten intolerance due to sensitivity or celiac disease. DAO is not absorbed and does not have systemic activity.
Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place out of reach by children.