Optimal Man is the first of its kind, men's health formula that provides nutrition to support healthy fertility, balanced testosterone levels, and sexual health. This formula also provides essential vitamins and minerals that support men's energy production, healthy aging, and cognition. It also contains unique herbs and antioxidants for optimal sperm health.
✓ We're Here To Help! 0345 60 61 301 Mon-Fri (10am-4pm)
✓ FREE UK SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS OVER £30!
✓ 5* Reviews Our Customers Love Us!
✓ Same Day shipping on orders placed before 1pm
As a father, your genetics are passed along to your child, as you may well know. But did you know that your genes can change expression based on your nutrition and environment, and therefore your child can inherit those epigenetic markers? This means supporting your own genes before trying to conceive can help pass along only your "best" genes to your child.
Optimal Man is the first of its kind, men's health formula that provides nutrition to support healthy fertility, balanced testosterone levels, and sexual health. This formula also provides essential vitamins and minerals that support men's energy production, healthy aging, and cognition. It also contains unique herbs and antioxidants for optimal sperm health.*
The following key nutrients make this the perfect men's multivitamin for you:*
- Active Folate and B12: Support healthy methylation processes, cognition, and MTHFR variations
- Boron and Zinc: Essential minerals that support healthy testosterone levels and hormone balance
- Eurycoma longifolia Extract, Maca Root Extract, and Panax Ginseng: Support healthy testosterone levels, energy production, and men's sexual health
- Choline: Supports CDPH gene variations and men's healthy fertility
- Acetyl-L-Carnitine, Alpha-Lipoic Acid, and PQQ: Supports healthy energy production, antioxidant levels, and cognition
Allergy and Diet Information
- Optimal Man is suitable for vegetarians
- Optimal Man is free of milk, egg, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, soy, gluten, GMOs, artificial colors, artificial flavours
- Optimal Man meets or exceeds cGMP Quality Standards
When taking Optimal Man, consider these complementary products as recommended by Dr. Ben Lynch:
- Optimal DHA: Essential fatty acids are important for healthy male fertility, antioxidant levels, cognition, and mood. This IFOS-certified fish oil is in monoglyceride form for optimal absorption.*
- Optimal Electrolyte: Hydration is key for nutrient absorption and cellular health. Electrolytes assist cells in maintaining normal fluid levels.*
- ProBiota HistaminX: A balanced microbiome is an important aspect of your histamine balance, nutrient absorption, mood, and so much more. Pair this product with Optimal Man to support gut health and overall wellness.*
- Optimal Glutathione or Optimal Liposomal Glutathione: Oxidative damage is a key component of fertility concerns in men due to exhaustion, poor mood, and low-quality diet. Glutathione is your body's master antioxidant and supports healthy detoxification of certain compounds and heavy metals.*
- Optimal PC: It's important to keep toxins out of your cells and nutrients inside - no leaky cells! Phospholipid consumption is a major contributor to maintaining a healthy balance between cell wall rigidity and fluidity. This formula contains a soy-free phospholipid complex to support healthy cell walls, including sperm cell walls, with a minimum of 15% phosphatidylcholine. Phospholipids also support a healthy liver, cognitive function, and lipid metabolism.
Take 4 capsules daily, with a meal, in divided doses, or use as directed by your healthcare professional. Do not take within 5 hours of bedtime as it may interfere with sleep.
Children and pregnant or lactating women should consult their healthcare professional prior to use. Do not use if tamper seal is damaged.
Keep closed in a cool, dry place out of reach by children.